Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this website and any pages thereof, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below, in addition to terms applicable to Auto Card Loyalty Program. Usage of any Maruti Suzuki India Limited website(s) indicates unconditional acceptance of these terms.
You warrant that you are competent to contract as per Indian Contract Act, 1872 in accordance with all terms and conditions of booking, sale and delivery of vehicle(s), Part(s), Accessory(s) or any other product(s) or services manufactured or marketed by Maruti Suzuki India Limited (hereinafter referred to as "MSIL") on its websites.
2. Copyright© Maruti Suzuki India limited 2017.
Copyright in the pages and in the screens displaying the pages, in the information and material therein and in their arrangement, is owned by MSIL unless otherwise indicated.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS/ TRADEMARK, COPYRIGHT AND RESTRICTION
The trademark “Maruti” used severally or in conjunction with any other name, trademark or logo, whether registered or not, including the trademark “SUZUKI”, “Wing device”, “S device” and, any other trademark or logo , are proprietary to either MSIL, Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan and/or their affiliate (as the case maybe).
Any content on this website including graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the intellectual property of MSIL and/or, its affiliates or its content providers, and protected under the applicable trademark, copyright laws, and other relevant law(s). You agree to not extract or re-utilise whole or part of any content on this website, without express written consent of MSIL, Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan and/or any their affiliates MSIL (as applicable).
4. Use of information and materials
The information and materials contained in these pages, and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear, are subject to change. Unauthorized use of MSIL's websites and systems including but not limited to unauthorized entry into MSIL's systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted on a site is strictly prohibited. Not all products and services are available in all geographic areas. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final determination by MSIL and/or its affiliates.
6. No Warranty
The information and materials contained in this website, including text, graphics, links or other items are provided "as is", "as available". MSIL does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with the information and materials. All Terms and Conditions here would be treated as mutually interdependent parts and shall be considered valid and applicable, no matter where they appear in the text of this document and whether or not they have been repeated. Errors and Omissions in this website, if any, are regretted.
7. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall MSIL be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this website or any linked website or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if MSIL, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
All information submitted to MSIL via this website shall remain the in the safe custody of MSIL and MSIL shall be free to use, for any purpose, any idea, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information a visitor to this website provides MSIL through this website. MSIL shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information except as agreed by the MSIL entity having the direct customer relationship or as otherwise specifically agreed or required by law. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as limiting or reducing MSIL's responsibilities and obligations to customers , visitors or users of this website in accordance with the MSIL privacy promise for consumers
This website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
10. Termination/Access Restriction
MSIL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all MSIL websites and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
MSIL reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the MSIL websites are offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the MSIL websites. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
12. Additional Terms
Certain sections or pages on this website may contain separate terms and conditions, which are in addition to these terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict, the additional terms and conditions will govern those sections or pages.
13. Governing Law
Use of this site shall be governed by all applicable laws, rules and regulations of the Union of India, its States and Union Territories.
*Terms and Conditions apply. All offers here are brought to you by MSIL or the Authorized Maruti Suzuki Arena or NEXA Dealership or Authorized Maruti Suzuki Distributor , as the case may be. Offers may vary from city to city, and variant to variant. Corporate offer value is maximum offer value, and same is applicable to selected corporates only. For diesel variants, warranty amount calculated is of the highest variant. Offer valid till stock lasts. Vehicle exchange offer is valid at True Value outlets only. Accessories shown in any image on this website may not be a part of the standard equipment. MSIL reserves the right to amend the Offer related Terms and Conditions and may withdraw or discontinue any Offer without prior notice. For more details on the Offers related Terms and Conditions, contact your nearest MSIL Authorized Dealership or Distributor. E-book today at www.marutisuzuki.com or visit your nearest MSIL authorized Dealership or Distributor
15. Terms and Conditions for online booking at Maruti Suzuki Arena or NEXA website(s):
- "Customer" means a prospective MSIL customer interested in online booking of Maruti Suzuki Arena or NEXA Model Vehicle(s) or Maruti Suzuki Genuine Parts or Accessories (MSGP or MSGA) or any other Product or Service made available either directly by MSIL or from an Authorized Maruti Suzuki Arena or NEXA Dealership or Authorized Maruti Suzuki Distributor on this website and includes any Individual/ Firm/ Proprietorship/ Company or other legal entity..
- “Dealership” or ”Dealers” shall mean and include only Authorized Maruti Suzuki Arena or NEXA Dealership.
- “Distributorship” shall mean and include only Authorized Maruti Suzuki Distributors.
- “Website” shall mean and include only official Maruti Suzuki Arena and NEXA websites i.e. “www.marutisuzuki.com” and “www.Nexaexperience.com”.
- The online booking facility is for the convenience of the customers.
- The details of the Customer as provided by the Customer shall be used by MSIL and Dealers and Distributorships for all correspondences with the Customer.
- The Customer is requested to thoroughly read and understand updated details viz. specifications, features etc. of Products and Services posted on the official Maruti Suzuki Arena and NEXA websites before making any choice or the decision to Purchase on the website. The details would be updated on the Maruti Suzuki Arena or NEXA website from time to time and shall be subject to availability and other applicable terms and conditions.
- The price displayed on the official Maruti Suzuki Arena and NEXA websites are subject to change at any time without prior notice and price shall be applicable as on the date of invoicing of the Maruti Suzuki Arena or NEXA Model Vehicle(s) or Maruti Suzuki Genuine Parts or Accessories (MSGP or MSGA) or any other Product or Service made available on the official Maruti Suzuki Arena and NEXA websites.
- All parties shall ensure the compliance of the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Digital Personal Data Protection Act, 2023 and the allied rules as amended from time to time.
- We assume that you have read all terms and conditions before going ahead with online booking.
16. Additional terms for online booking of Maruti Suzuki Arena or NEXA Model Vehicle(s) with an Authorized Maruti Suzuki Arena or NEXA Dealership:
- In the event that the Customer is booking on behalf of another person, the necessary details of such other person is also required to be mentioned and the requisite details of such other person are required to be produced at the Dealership as per requirement communicated to the Customer by the Dealership.
- In the event that the Customer wants to make a booking of more than one vehicle, the booking process is required to be repeated. In other words, only one vehicle can be booked per booking.
- Booking is allowed only with the Dealership.
- The Customer is requested to thoroughly read and understand updated specifications and features (including the details mentioned in the Owner’s Manual and Service Booklet) of MSIL (Maruti Suzuki Arena or Nexa) Models posted on the official Maruti Suzuki Arena and NEXA websites before making their choice. The choice of variants of the MSIL Models (Maruti Suzuki Arena or NEXA models) would be updated on the Maruti Suzuki Arena or NEXA Website from time to time and shall be subject to availability at the selected (Maruti Suzuki Arena or Nexa) Dealership.
- All formalities with respect to purchase of MSIL MODELS (Maruti Suzuki Arena or Nexa), including but not limited to the registration process shall be performed at the respective Dealership only.
- The sale and delivery of MSIL MODELS (Maruti Suzuki Arena or NEXA) shall be subject to fulfilment of all applicable statutory obligations and submission of requisite supporting documents. The originals of these documents shall be required to be produced at the Dealership, as per the requirements shared by the Dealership. In the event of the Customer’s failure to ensure compliance of these requirements, the booking amount paid by the Customer is liable to be forfeited by the Dealership.
- MSIL shall not be responsible for the collection of booking amount or entire payment for MSIL MODELS (Maruti Suzuki Arena or NEXA). The collection of payment and the delivery of MSIL (Maruti Suzuki Arena or NEXA) MODELS shall be the responsibility of the Dealership only.
17. Acceptance of Payment towards online booking
- Acceptance of online booking payment is taken on behalf of the Dealership and Distributors by a payment gateway.
- The online booking engine is available at “www.marutisuzuki.com” and “www.Nexaexperience.com” and whereas payment gateway is powered by the Intermediary providing payment gateway and merchant services.
- Payments made by the Customer for online booking on official Maruti Suzuki Arena and NEXA websites are through payment gateway IMS and are subject to the terms and conditions as provided by the payment gateway intermediary/ merchant service provider. MSIL or the Dealerships or Distributors would not be responsible for any non-payment or wrong payment made in respect of the booking through the payment gateway.
- The Booking amount will be displayed against each Maruti Suzuki Arena or NEXA Model Vehicle(s) or Maruti Suzuki Genuine Parts or Accessories (MSGP or MSGA) or any other Product or Service made available on “www.marutisuzuki.com” and “www.Nexaexperience.com”. You cannot pay more or less than the mentioned amount for online booking.
- The Booking Amount can be paid online using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking, UPI, wallets, etc.
- Processing fees for booking amount paid by the Customer shall be borne by the respective Dealership or Distributor.
- The Customer needs to provide accurate and complete information while filling the form online.
- After online submission of the form and the valid online payment transaction, the system will generate a Payment Confirmation Reference Number and receipt of payment towards the booking amount. The Customer shall use the reference number/order number and receipt to communicate with the concerned Dealership or Distributor.
- For booking of MSIL MODELS vehicle (Maruti Suzuki Arena or Nexa), the booking shall be binding only after the receipt of the full balance price of MSIL MODELS vehicles (Maruti Suzuki Arena or Nexa) by the concerned Dealership and submission of requisite supporting documents by the Customer with the concerned Dealership. The requirement of supporting document for this purpose shall be communicated by the concerned Dealership. Until then, the online booking is merely a request on part of the Customer and an indication of an intention to sell on the part of the Dealership and does not result in a booking confirmation or contract of sale and does not impose financial implications on MSIL or the Dealership except as provided herein in these terms and conditions.
- MSIL retains the right to revise the specification, standard fitment and/or Parts and Accessories of/for MSIL MODELS (Maruti Suzuki Arena or Nexa) or introduce new variants or their versions or discontinue earlier variants or versions at any time without prior notice.
18. Delivery of MSIL (MARUTI SUZUKI ARENA OR NEXA) MODELS and Maruti Suzuki Genuine Parts and Accessories
- The estimated waiting period and the expected delivery date shall be communicated by the Authorized Dealership or Distributor, as the case may be.
- In case of orders related to Maruti Suzuki Genuine Parts or Accessories, customer who have selected delivery mode as self-pick up from Dealer/Distributor at the time of booking must visit the Dealer/Distributor outlet as per the time of their mutual agreement.
19. Cancellation, Modification, Refund
The Customer is required to follow the cancellation/refund procedure as mentioned herein.
- Cancelation request, if any, should be placed by the customer online in case of online bookings of vehicle MSIL MODELS (Maruti Suzuki Arena or Nexa). Please note that there will be no offline cancelations at the Dealership for online bookings.
For Maruti Suzuki Genuine Parts and Accessories online bookings, online cancellation is allowed only for open orders upto 90 days from order receipt date. For cancellation of orders which have already been invoiced or are in open status beyond 90 days, customers shall have to coordinate offline for cancellations and refund with the concerned Dealership or Distributor.
- There will be no booking cancellation charges if the customer cancels the booking.
- The online booking amount shall be refunded to the Customer through the same mode that is used for making the payment for booking. It takes approximately 25-30 days* for the amount to get refunded. No cash payments would be made by the Dealership and Distributor for online cancellations to the Customers.
* The refund, once processed from Dealership and Distributor’s acquirer/acquiring Bank end, is credited to the pool account of the issuer Bank. The actual credit posted to the cardholder’s account is subject to an internal reconciliation process by the issuer Bank. If the funds have not been credited to the cardholder’s account, he/she may be advised to approach the issuing Bank customer care or escalate appropriately within the issuing Bank for resolution.
- If any other amount is paid offline by the Customer to the Dealership towards the price of the MSIL MODELS (Maruti Suzuki Arena or Nexa), then the customer has to claim the said amount offline from the Dealer and no online transaction shall be made in this regard.
- No changes and/or modification of orders are allowed online for MSIL MODELS (Maruti Suzuki Arena or Nexa) and Maruti Suzuki Genuine Parts & Accessories after the online Booking has been made. For any change/modification, the existing booking is required to be cancelled by the Customer and a fresh booking can be made.
20. Disclaimers related to Forms
- For appointment of Test Drive
“The appointment is subject to terms and conditions as determined by the respective Dealership and will be subject to availability of the vehicle at their end. For specific details, may contact your nearest Authorized Dealership.”
- For appointment of Showroom visit
“Appointment and preferable time slots is subject to final confirmation by the respective Dealership For specific details, may contact your nearest Authorized Dealership.”
- Booking of Service
“Booking of Service is subject to terms and conditions as may be determined by the respective Dealership and appointment is subject to their final confirmation. For specific details, may contact your nearest Authorized Dealership.”
- Get price list
“Prices are Ex-showroom Prices and are indicative, its applicability is subject to the date of invoicing of the vehicle. For specific details, may contact your nearest Authorized Dealership”
- I agree that by submitting the form (any enquiry or booking), I am explicitly soliciting a call from Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. or its partners on my “Mobile” in order to assist me with the selection of a car.
21. General Terms
- MSIL reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or the process itself and may withdraw or discontinue any offer or online booking as and when considered necessary at its sole discretion and without prior notice. Reasonable efforts may be made to keep Customer informed of such changes.
- MSIL or the Dealer or Distributor shall not be responsible for delay, loss or non-receipt of online booking information or any other form of submission not contemplated herein.
- MSIL reserves the right to change without notice any variants, names, prices, colours, Parts & accessories, equipment specifications, any other details or specifications at its own discretion at any time and may make reasonable efforts to keep the Customer informed. Maruti Suzuki India Limited reserves the right to discontinue, without notice, any models, accessories and parts as well.
- MSIL, Dealership and the Distributors will not assume any liability of any inability or failure on their part in executing any order registered by any Customer on account of any causes, constituting a force majeure or otherwise, beyond their control.
- In case of any dispute, inconvenience or loss due to an act or omission of the Customer, the Customer agrees to indemnify MSIL, Dealer and Distributors, as the case may be.
- Any dispute relating to enforcement, interpretation or application of these terms and conditions shall be subject to Arbitration by single arbitrator appointed mutually by both the parties. The seat of Arbitration shall be at New Delhi and the language of proceedings shall be English. The Arbitration Proceedings shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and its allied rules as amended from time to time. The Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
- The Agreement shall be governed by the laws as applicable in India.
- The booking using this online facility is optional. MSIL MODELS (Maruti Suzuki Arena or Nexa) and Maruti Suzuki Genuine Parts and Accessories can be booked and purchased without booking from the Maruti Suzuki Arena or NEXA Website at Maruti Suzuki Authorized Dealership. Maruti Suzuki Genuine Parts and Accessories can also be booked from Maruti Suzuki Authorized Distributorship as well.
- The offer to purchase MSIL MODELS (Maruti Suzuki Arena or Nexa) and Maruti Suzuki Genuine Parts and Accessories is subject to these terms and conditions and is optional and the customer may choose not to book the MSIL MODELS (Maruti Suzuki Arena or Nexa) and Maruti Suzuki Genuine Parts and Accessories in response to the offer.
- Maruti Suzuki Genuine Parts and Accessories offered by MSIL are for the comfort of the customers only. Customer is responsible for complying with the applicable laws while using these Parts and Accessories.
- MSIL, its Directors, Employees, Authorized Dealers, Consultants, Distributors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from a Customer’s applying for purchase of MSIL MODELS (Maruti Suzuki Arena or Nexa) or any Parts or Accessories as per the Terms and Conditions.
- The Booking amount for MSIL MODELS (Maruti Suzuki Arena or Nexa) paid by the Customer shall be adjusted against the Purchase price of MSIL MODELS (Maruti Suzuki Arena or Nexa) at the time of invoicing.
- Pursuant to the booking or purchase of MSIL MODELS (Maruti Suzuki Arena or Nexa) or any Parts or Accessories, the Customer shall be contacted by the assigned Dealer or Distributor Relationship Manager at the earliest.
- Mileage in Petrol Mode of CNG variants may vary in comparison to Petrol only variants of the same model. Please refer to the brochure of the concerned Model.
- Accessories and features shown in the images displaced anywhere in this website are for illustrative purposes only and also may not be a part of standard equipment and may differ according to the variant. The spare wheel given with the vehicle are of steel rim. For variant-specific features refer to equipment list. Colours shown may vary in actual.
- I agree that by submitting the form (any enquiry or booking), I am explicitly soliciting a call from Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. or its partners on my “Mobile” in order to assist me with the selection of a car.
- Trademarks (™) used anywhere in this website belong to respective Trademark Owners.
- By Bookings/orders online via the Maruti Suzuki Arena or NEXA, the Customer accepts and agrees to the above terms and conditions and also gives an unconditional consent for being contacted for Maruti Suzuki Arena or Nexa Products/Services over his telephone/mobile phone/email/sms/ address. Non-acceptance of any of these terms and conditions will result in disqualification.